I'm flattered to be able to say that I have been tagged with a kreative blog award from everyeskimo. The idea is to share seven bits of information about oneself, and then pass it on to seven other bloggers. I loved eskie's theme of raspberries so much I had to keep it. So without further ado, here are seven little tidbits about me, to be eaten alone, or on top of ice cream.
* Once upon a time, I played boys soccer.
* It seems that the less permission I have to get a dog, the better the dog turns out to be.
* I am afraid of heights. Specifically, that not only could I fall to my death, but I might accidentally drop my purse/camera/wedding ring/shoe, never to be seen again.
* I wrote the book on local government ethics. (Okay, I co-wrote and co-edited it.)
* I work for an elected official, but find politics to be corrosive to the soul.
* I only ever dated redheads, and I married one. (Which is less amazing with a fairly small n, but still highly unlikely.)
* Growing up, I hated my thumbs.
Bloggers to whom I am passing the raspberry torch, should they choose to accept the mission:
Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter,
I'm So Vintage,