Monday, March 1, 2010

Kreative Blog Love, With Raspberries On Top

I'm flattered to be able to say that I have been tagged with a kreative blog award from everyeskimo. The idea is to share seven bits of information about oneself, and then pass it on to seven other bloggers. I loved eskie's theme of raspberries so much I had to keep it. So without further ado, here are seven little tidbits about me, to be eaten alone, or on top of ice cream. * Once upon a time, I played boys soccer. * It seems that the less permission I have to get a dog, the better the dog turns out to be. * I am afraid of heights. Specifically, that not only could I fall to my death, but I might accidentally drop my purse/camera/wedding ring/shoe, never to be seen again. * I wrote the book on local government ethics. (Okay, I co-wrote and co-edited it.) * I work for an elected official, but find politics to be corrosive to the soul. * I only ever dated redheads, and I married one. (Which is less amazing with a fairly small n, but still highly unlikely.) * Growing up, I hated my thumbs. Bloggers to whom I am passing the raspberry torch, should they choose to accept the mission: enhabiten, Colorgirl, Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter, Glynt Pottery, I'm So Vintage, {me}longings, and funretro

1 comment:

oh, albatross said...

oh i'm so glad i tagged you! and that you have un-permissioned dogs too! (i can't tell you how many times i've gotten into trouble over that. umm? it followed me home?) and i adore your raspberry shot, makes you just long for summer, doesn't it?