Friday, March 5, 2010

Earl Grey

Yesterday I came home to such a delightful surprise. A coyote named Jean-Luc had traveled all the way from Michigan to see me! I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised that such a curious explorer would travel so far. It seems that though he is often traversing uncharted territory, he doesn't mind sitting down to a cup of tea. Earl Grey. Hot. I'm so charmed I just had to make it so. He has a handsome, inquisitive face, cocked at just the right angle to demonstrate his intelligence, courage, and command.
And I just love his tail, don't you?
Jean-Luc has a special place in my heart, and I have told him that he may stay with me in between his trips afar. We can sit back, have some Earl Grey, talk about new worlds and civilizations, and archaeology, and settle in to read some detective novels. Just to pass the time before he must be on his way again; he is a wanderer at heart. To find your own furry friend, visit everyeskimo. She has critters of the canine, ursine, and elaphine varieties, and more. I promise you'll find a friend who will squeeze into your heart. Their sweetness and the detailed biographical information gives these guys such personality.

1 comment:

oh, albatross said...

squeee!! the genius way you worked in "make it so" just made me topple over with glee.

oh, and other genius of yours that i just managed to discover last night: the way you used the security envelope patterns to make tags! i've been saving envelopes for ages, but never quite figured out what to do with them. i kinda wanted to make a book, but i think the tags are an even better use. so smart.

so glad you like him! xo.