Sunday, February 28, 2010

{me}longings Love

I want to give a shout out and a hearty thank you to {me}longings. I recently noticed a certain Etsy username had favorited a number of my shop's items, and I found the blog associated with the username: {me}longings. I also found the Flickr account, and between the two sites, I was highly impressed with the aesthetic and the ecologically responsible theme. I bookmarked the sites for further exploration. Within a day, I checked back in, and to my surprise, I had been featured! This fantastic blogger wrote possibly the nicest words ever said about me. I couldn't believe the number of sources she pulled from to gather her profile of me. I like myself better in her words. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this blog and her associated Flickr album, and I encourage you to do so as well.

No comments: