Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Home Chef Gift Guide

One of my vintage spice jars made it into an Etsy Gift Guide: buying for the Home Chef. I wanted to share some of the other items in the guide that caught my eye. I love the Gift Guides because they are always so well curated, and the Etsy staff does such a great job of separating out some of the most fantastic items that you might not have the time to find yourself.
Vintage pot from the TheVintageBearLair.
A lovely towel set from NestaHome.
Wooden salt cellar with spoon from NATUREDESIGN.
Sweet owl serving tray from nativevermont.
Corked teapot from JuliesAtelier.
Wooden spreader from firewoodfurniture.
Pinch pot bowl from chezdanisse.

3 comments:

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

What fun! Your spice jar is a wonderful addition to the Home Chef guide on Etsy. I agree, the guides are wonderful. There is so much on Etsy I sometimes feel lost, especially with holiday time constraints. ...and isn't that owl serving tray adorable? I think so. Enjoy the season and happy shopping!

Tandie said...

Such lovely picks and a beautiful blog :)

Thanks SO much for including my kitchen towels!

Happy Holidays!

Tandie

The Magic Onions said...

Oh my GOSH... what beautiful treasures you have chosen! I feel honored that my Hot Chocolate Felted Acorns are included... thank you SO much.
I think I HAVE to HAVE quite a few of your collection! I'm off to buy!
Blessings and magic,
Donni from Fairyfolk.