Friday, December 4, 2009

Will It Snow?

In honor of what is expected to be our first snow tomorrow, and since I was inspired by this snowy rabbit picture I came across, I have compiled a number of Etsy items to put me in a cozy mood.
Felted acorns in the colors of latte, hot chocolate and cream from Fairyfolk.
Keep your coffee warm and your hands safe with this cableknit coffee cozy from waysideviolet.
VedaArts' lonely moose in snowdrift warms my heart.
Instructions for making your own snowshoes from thevintagemode would be handy for you do-it-yourselfers.
If you'd rather not make your own, rustysecrets has a vintage pair of snowshoes.
Mini snowshoes! From the4elements.
This handknit cushion from strikk would be the perfect pillow for cozying up to read next to a crackling fire.
OwensArtworks has prints of this sepia owl. I can't get over its amazing texture.
Cuddle up with MadeCreatively's cappuccino afghan.
Make even mundane chores a little bit lovely with this organic cotton cloth from LovesGarden.
Brave anything the weather can throw at you with these vintage boots from jessjamesjake.
Knit something cozy with this organic cotton yarn from CamomileConnection. Or, if you're untalented like me, tie it on kraft paper-wrapped gifts as a ribbon.
If fiber arts aren't your forte, worry not: handknittedthings can provide you with cable knit handwarmers.
Or wrap yourself up in this scarf from bombshellstudios. I might not even wait until I went outside...
Even your pups deserve to snuggle up in style. BowWowBeds' tough dog bed cover is just the thing.
Sample some hot chocolate mix from tetoncocoacompany. Just be sure to invite me over to join you before the snow starts.

4 comments:

Wayside Violet said...

so many pretties! I love those mini snow shoes♥

Hand Knitted Things said...

Gorgeous selection of items and a lovely blog. Thank you for including my item! Regards Julia

strikk handknits said...

wow! what a cool feature - you found some really wonderful winter items :-) thank you for including my cushions in your list, i'm honoured. tanya x

NewDominionBlues said...

Thanks, guys! (To close the loop, it did snow just a skiff on Saturday.)