Monday, November 30, 2009

Belated Thanksgiving Wishes

I am thankful for everyone who has been so supportive of my little venture here. The shop, the blog, and all the activity that goes into both. And there is a special Thankful Corner of My Heart that appreciates everyone who has ever been a customer of mine. I find it so amazing that folks have paid to own something I created or curated. I wish you all a belated round of holiday bliss that will take you through Turkey leftovers and into the giftgiving bonanza that is December. Cool Post-Thanksgiving Thing of the Day: Wishbones from somethingshidinghere. (A shop I had noticed some time ago, but came across again this morning in their Featured Seller interview.) Has anyone else seen something Post-Thanksgiving that just needs to be shared?

No comments: