Monday, April 5, 2010

Hippity Happity Day

Happy day! I bought some plants for the yard this weekend. I got some old favorites and a few new ones. I had silvermound (below) planted at the old house, and it grew really well, so I thought I'd give it a try here. (We moved about 2 blocks away, so we're not talking different zones.) Hellebore is new to me, but I've been intrigued and thought I'd give it a try.
I love violas. Way more than pansies. I typically won't plant annuals, but I can't resist a few violas.
Creeping phlox is one of my favorites, especially the periwinkle colored blooms, because they bloom around my birthday.
These were sweet, too, and I can't resist blue flowers (obviously).
Happy day, happy week, happy year.

1 comment:

threeoldkeys said...

Hurray for spring, hurray for blue flowers, hurray for New Dominion Blues flowers, and hurray for spring birthdays.

Happy Birthday to you!!