Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy at Home

Not much makes me happier than finding out that customers of my Etsy shop like the items they purchase from me. But getting pictures of my pots in their new homes is the best. One of my wonderful customers recently sent me these pictures of two of my pots in her home. Don't you love the star hook and the bird in the first image?
And I love that the white pot is next to the kitchen window, right where I imagined the pots would be perfect. Thanks, Laurie. I don't like to play favorites with my customers, but you have earned some major style points for sending me pictures of my pots in their new home.

1 comment:

p said...

i've only had a few people send photos of my work in their home and you are right...i find it so rewarding and generous when they take the time to do that.
your pots look great :)
and i agree, those are great photos for displaying in your shop!