Sunday, September 27, 2009

Long-Anticipated Autumn

Autumn is by far my favorite season. I love cooler weather. I love being able to wear jeans, boots, and a sweater. I love being able to carry a season-appropriate leather bag. I love the smell of wet leaves in the woods. I love curling up with a good book, a warm mug and a soft throw blanket. I love the spectacular colors of the leaves. I've collected some items from Etsy sellers to whet your appetite for Fall.
Vintage brown lace up granny boots by TXvintagebootsshoes.
1970s knee high boots at mellowdays.
Chunky heel boots by GoodEye.
Vintage brown lace up boots by kissesfromana.
Leather handbag with fox by moxieandoliver.
Laptop messenger bag by moxieandoliver.
Matte brown leather bag by zerkahloostrah.
Buckle strap bag by quejimenez.
Red Olivia bag by neikodesigns.
Chunky sweater by moocowhandknits.
Lucia sweater by designbynihan.
Boyfriend's sweater by designbynihan.
Bulut sweater by designbynihan.
Mug by Adornyourself.
Woodfired mug by khphillips.
Lidded mug by brookhousepottery.
Porcelain mug by DiTerra.
Howling wolf mug by claydogstudio.
Three soup bowls by LaPellaPottery.
Autumn soup tureen by splitfirepottery.
Cushion cover by handknittedthings.
Cable knit sweater pillow by napoleonquilts.
Wool throw by LinenMe.

Heathered red alpaca throw by gem43.

3 comments:

Hand Knitted Things said...

Hi there! What a gorgeous selection of items! Thank you so much for including my copper cushion. I really like the grey cable sweater/jumper "Bulut" designbyninah. Regards
Julia

LaPellaPottery said...

Wow! That is a beautiful collection of items! Thank you for including my bowls in there!

adornyourself said...

What a gorgeous autumn collection!

I'm going back to look again.