Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Light Inspiration

Inspired by the presence of the electrician who is installing two pendant lights in my studio, I thought I would share some of the fantastic light options I've found through the Design Style Guide team on Etsy. I have a thing for stained glass, and maybe someday I'll learn (or refresh what the 9th grade art club taught me). Until then, I will have to content myself with looking at the work of others, like this mission table lamp by tpursell.
I also love the tulips on this table lamp by DianasStainedGlass. It's dainty, yet it has a solid presence.
Every time I come across this lampshade by Sassyshades, I fall in love again. I'd like to think that it's not my sweet tooth, but how absolutely pretty it is.
And this steel and wood floor lamp by WeeHedgehog is absolutely stunning. I love the natural mica shade and the design in the steel.

No comments: