Monday, May 11, 2009

Photo Tour of Paris

I have returned from Paris! We never made it to London, which was unfortunate, but also a wise decision. If we had tried to fit in both cities, I think we would have felt that we didn't get to really enjoy either. And now that I have been across the pond, chances are that I will make it back in the future. I have selected some of my nearly 1,000 pictures to share, and while there are a number of pictures, I won't add a lot of commentary. The pictures may do a better job of conveying the trip than I could with words. Looking up in our hotel lobby on the Champs-Elysees.
Arc de Triomphe.
Notre Dame chapel.
Eiffel Tower through trees.
Venus de Milo at the Louvre.
Musee D'Orsay.
Versailles.
Arc by night.
Eiffel Tower by night...
and with bling!
Sacre Couer...
and the view back towards the city.
Chat Noir.
San Chappelle.

Delicious.

Stay tuned for additional posts with pictures - I have several themes planned. I also took many pictures that will serve as inspiration for new items in my Etsy shop!

1 comment:

loneweever said...

All amazing and wonderful pictures. I can't wait to see more.

Magnifique. Thanks for sharing!!