Thursday, August 6, 2009

Soupy Sales

I am thrilled to report that I sold the set of Spring Viola mugs that I blogged about here. Of all the mugs out there, someone chose mine! The same customer also bought a set of slate trivets with copper leaf leaves painted on them. Of course this person must have extraordinary taste.
Although the jewelry portion of my shop has been successful, I am slowly letting those items fall off of my shop without relisting them. I want to see how things go if I focus more on the housewares, which I love more. Jewelry is fun and easy, but I've never been one to wear a lot of it. I may change my mind and relist it at some point, or if I ever wind up going to craft fairs as a vendor I would have a lot of very portable inventory (somehow stone and pottery seems like a lot to haul around).

No comments: