Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blog Love

I received a blog award from Lady Farrah's by Locklear! I really had no idea what a blog award meant before receiving it, but it seems like a really nice recognition of a fellow blogger on these here cyberwebs. So thank you very much!
Here are the rules: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people... tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KREATIV!
Here goes -
7 Things I Love:
1) My family, to include my patient husband.
2) My dogs.
3) The ability to make things with my hands that other people might like for their home.
4) Etsy - a venue for selling those things, so that I do not drown in the volume of my creative endeavors.
5) The Design Style Guide team - truly inspirational folks.
6) Making a house into my (our) home.
7) Learning pottery.
I would like to pass this award on to:
jn3 Hand Crafted Woodworks, SewDanish, CarolinaCottage, Wyldewood Papers, PatsPottery, FluffnFlowers, and I have to include Kristina Law, who is the founder and much of the momentum behind the DesignStyleGuide.
I also want to thank Ashley at Lady Farrah's by Locklear for putting up a post about my marble coasters.

No comments: